The SS that most are familiar with are the Algemeine SS (Allgemeine Sturm Staffel) or ‘General Storm Troopers’ and they were part of Himmler’s police and camp guards. Waffen SS (Waffen Schutz Staffel) were front line combat troops – some of the toughest combat troops ever! They fought hard and had the worst attrition rate of any land warriors in WW II because they never quit – they didn’t know how to quit! This book is about the warriors of the Waffen SS – the life, training, the hardships of battle and what they endured after the war.
The sections in this book cover:
* What it was like as a soldier
* 7th Company, 1st SS
* Several memories of a Panzergrenadier
* A Leibstandarte Pioneer
* Wiking, Westland and Hohenstaufen
* 1st Panzer Corps in Uman
* Panzergrenadier and their Vehicles
* Causasus - Maikop and Grossny
* the Lonely Soldier
* Tau Wetter
* Death Cheated Twice
* Escape of an SS Totenkopf Soldier
For more information about the book and how to purchase please follow the link.